A full time position for a marketing professional to work with our interdisciplinary design team from
either our London or Oxford office. See the roles and associated skills required below. For the full advert with supporting staff diagrams click HERE.
The purpose of this role is to raise brand awareness, find opportunities for new work, and build positive relationships with new and existing clients. The salary offer for this role is between £24k and £28k depending on experience. The opportunity would suit an ambitious individual keen to work in a team alongside passionate design professionals. The role requires an interest in the built environment and the construction industry as a commercial environment. There is scope and opportunity to build new skill sets and grow into the role with training available in creative software.
Essential Skills + Roles
Customer Relationship Management
- Compile and maintain a database of clients
- Run targeted campaigns aimed at specific individuals/sectors
Events + Awards
- Work with the Support Team to organise marketing events and produce info/graphics for exhibitions etc
- Identify awards and coordinate submissions
- Maintain Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter. Drive growth and engagement.
Coordination of Competitive Bids
- Search procurement notices/portals for details of relevant forthcoming projects and new clients
- Coordinate submission of tender bid documents
- Liaise with design team to produce necessary artwork to support campaigns
- Maintain internal and external document templates
- Coordinate photography for project and events.
- Maintain image library
- Maintain and update wordpress website with news and features. (training available)
- Liaise with web designers to make continued improvements to functionality
Editorial + Press
- Write and edit copy
- Coordination of press releases for key project successes
Budget + KPI MONITORING
- Strategic use of the marketing budget to achieve the business plan aims and reporting to board
Desirable skills + roles
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of industry software including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience working in the Architecture / Town Planning/ construction industries
- Experience using wordpress
- Strategic business planning and development working with the directors to inform the business plan
More about the role
WWA Studios has a history of continuous practice stretching back over 136 years and has won numerous awards in design, planning and business. Both our London and Oxford offices are based in attractive locations close to the river Thames. We are committed to continuous professional development and offer training and career progression opportunities to everyone in the team. Our calendar is punctuated with social and team building events. Practice away days, building tours, Christmas carols, and the summer BBQ, are just some of the fixtures in our year.
If you could imagine yourself joining our vibrant and passionate team, then please do get in touch. WWA is an equal opportunities employer, which means that the Company is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager, Wendy Kelly at: email@example.com