Whilst we are not actively looking for people in this position at present, we are always keen to connect with anyone seeking to join our talented team. See below a typical job description for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"We are seeking an ambitious Senior Planner within our well-established multi-disciplinary practice covering both our London and Oxford offices. You will either already be at a senior level or be an experienced planner who is ready to take the next step up. A varied caseload is available across a range of urban and rural sites with an opportunity to expand your planning skills and improve the built environment along with our award-winning architectural team."
Find Out What It's Like To Work At WWA
Key job responsibilities:
- Promote projects with minimum supervision, acting as Project Administrator.
- Develop client relationships by providing advice upon strategy and progress of projects.
- Evaluate development proposals and give clear advice having regard to the provisions of the Development Plan and Government guidance.
- To prepare planning and other application submissions for development opportunities to include pre-application meetings with officers of the Local Planning Authority and co-ordinating other professionals involved in the project. Monitoring of the application through the local planning authority Development Control process in accordance with quality procedures.
- To manage all types of planning appeals including preparation of evidence and co-ordinating other professionals involved, including preparing and presenting evidence at Informal hearing and Public Inquiries.
- Maintain membership of the RTPI and a programme of CPD in line with RTPI requirements.
- Provide advice and supervision to more junior staff as required.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer including flexible working, to the right candidate.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to these roles, please call us on 01235 523139 and ask for our Practice Manager, Wendy Kelly. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org