Whilst we are not presently looking to fill a vacancy, we are always keen to build long term connections to shape the future of our team. For an informal discussion about future opportunities don't hesitate to get in touch.
For your information below we include a typical job description for such a position at WWA Studios.
Graduate planning positions are offered with a mentorship programme and excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Currently studying or has graduated in an RTPI accredited degree course in town planning or related discipline.
- Excellent analytical and written skills
- A strong team working ethic
- Full UK driving licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements
- Supporting senior colleagues to progress projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients and managing sub-consultants
- Undertaking site visits
Find out What It's Like To Work At WWA