We are seeking to expand our planning team and have an opportunity for an RTPI accredited Graduate planner. This role will come with a mentorship programme and excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Currently studying or has graduated in an RTPI accredited degree course in town planning or related discipline.
- Excellent analytical and written skills
- A strong team working ethic
- Full UK driving licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements
- Supporting senior colleagues to progress projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients and managing sub-consultants
- Undertaking site visits